We provide a free 24/7 confidential hotline to assist people who are currently in abusive relationships, are seeking to leave an unsafe relationship, or are still struggling with a former partner. Our hotline is for anyone in our community who is impacted by domestic violence – friends, family, coworkers, supervisors, police, counselors, clergy, and health care providers.
- We have a 16 bed emergency shelter for women and children.
- We offer support groups in Portland, Brunswick and Bridgton.
- We help people with Protection from Abuse orders, safety planning, and court processes through our outreach programs in Portland, Brunswick and Bridgton.
- We raise awareness of domestic violence through extensive community education and training.
- We work to prevent domestic violence through the Young Adult Abuse Prevention Program.
National Hotline: 1-800-537-6066
Cumberland County Office: 207-874-1973