Our annual Recovery Rally gives us the chance to share information and resources with lots of people. While we can’t do that in person this year, we wanted to provide some resources here in the hopes that they can be helpful to you, or those you who choose to share them with.
- National Recovery Month website
- What It Takes to Create a Community Where Those in Recovery Can Thrive
- How to Help an Addicted Friend or Relative
- Also for family members and friends of someone with addiction, guidance on Inviting Change
- Looking for a Recovery Coach? Reach out to the Larry Labonte Recovery Center in Rumford or the Lakes Region Recovery Center in Bridgton. Both centers can also connect you with additional resources to support recovery (our resource directory needs some updating and their lists of resources are likely more current).